A rusty Boat used to sail the seven seas and now it's an apocalypse vehicle ready to carry those survivors to safety once... Again.
This is used in Blox Harbor Campaign as the first rescue vehicle in the campaign. After alerting the supposed captain of the Boat through the use of Barrels, the boat will dock at the wooden pier on the main island. After getting 10 Rations, the Boat is set sail onto the abandoned island. There, you must build your second rescue vehicle, the Raft.
- The pier is the only entrance from Boat, making easy to defend.
- The Boat can be used as a camping spot when you hit the abandoned island if you cannot complete the Campaign as the risk of AI Zombies is significantly reduced.
- The Boat design is similar to Saint Lidia II from Left 4 Dead.
- However, it is also Similar to Virgil's Tugboat From L4D2.
- The Boat is the second returning vehicle from R2D 2009.
- The Boat model can be found and purchased here.
- The Boat will always clip and fall into the void past the water if survivors fail to win the Campaign.