There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Survivors carry dozens of pounds of weaponry, armour, ammo, and utility upon their backs. Thus, it's no surprise that during the warmer months, they often find themselves over encumbered and suffering from horrible cases of sunburn and heat stroke.
Luckily for them, those that managed to establish year-round farms were not only able to provide the survivors with much needed food, but also provide cool refreshments during the summer months (with a pinch of special, rejuvenating ingredients thrown in, most likely stimulants or drugs).
- Use this in King Cherrycake's Quest, it'll boost your stamina and give you a chance to get to the Regular Chests before anyone else.
- Use this to escape from Zombies, like Brutes, Elementals and Diggers.
- Use this with any melee to stack up kills.
- You can also obtain this by wearing the Penguin Swimring.
- But there is also a chance where you'll get the Raspberry Splush instead of this.
- This could be found in Papa Squid's Treasure's Regular Chests even though it was not purchasable in the store during this time.
- This is therefore listed as an Aquatic Event item.