Equipping this will attach a Bipod to the under-barrel of the Dragunov.
Despite what it's used for in real life, you cannot lie down while this is equipped. You still get an accuracy boost though.
The PSO-1 was fine on its own, but people were having trouble trying to keep things stable. It took many months to come up with a solution with such a simple problem.
One day, an intern suggested a Bipod of sorts as a solution. Everyone quietly nodded in agreement, and it went as an unspoken rule to never speak about this whole ordeal again.
- This does not supply any other benefit other than accuracy.
- Paired with the PSO-1 Scope, this can make the Dragunov a force to be reckoned with.
- Accuracy increased from +0 to +25.
- This is referred to as the "Basic Bipod" in-game.
- The original bipod was intended for the original model of the Dragunov.