Nobody knew what these gifts contained. They probably would never know what they contained as they needed to use these gifts for greater rewards. Such a waste of paper and ribbon.
What they did know is that they contained something very light or very little. Some would then question, "Why bother with such a large gift?". Nobody had any answers but nobody really cared. They just wanted better loot.
- Exploiting certain areas to make the Big Gift unreachable by other players may lead to a warn or ban as it counts as glitching.
- While riding the Raft, players may troll by using Eggs or Pumpkin Pies. Being hit by one can make you fall into the water or lose the gift.
- Using energy boosting items, such as the Blueberry Splush, to help you get across the obstacles in High Bye Die while holding the Big Gift.
- You can also use the Boo Blast to dodge certain obstacles.
- If the gift is dropped in water in High Bye Die, the gift will respawn back at the bridge.
- In Snowy Snowy Hills, two Big Gifts are dropped by Mr. Macaroni.
- Try not to kill him when he is next to water as he may drop the gifts in water, leaving them unobtainable.
- To drop the gift, onto the alter or otherwise, you must equip a weapon, item or mount.
- In High Bye Die, if a player is tripped high in the air while holding the gift and lands in the water, there is a small chance the gift will fall through the map making the quest unbeatable.
- The Big Gift uses the same texture as the Gift of Wealth and Red Gift.