Beginners is a Universe restricted for players Rank 0 to 10. As the name implies, expect survivors new to the apocalypse, and new to R2DA, to be seen within.
- The Zombie Spawnrates won't change as the round goes on.
- Campaign Round Rewards yield 50% less cash.
- Brutes have 500 HP.
- Charged Brutes still have 5,000 HP.
- Elementals have 150 HP.
- They still need under 100 HP to transform.
- Stalkers have 150 HP.
- Diggers have 200 HP.
- It should be noted in normal servers, Diggers have 180 HP.
- Leapers have 75 HP.
- Pumpkinator's Bootcamp
- Boo's Holdout
- Amount of graves at The Three Keys are decreased.
- Amount of AI Normals that spawn per grave is 2 as opposed to 4.
- Halloween Chest won't spawn.
- Defeating the boss will only yield 250 EXP.
- Regular Chest rewards are decreased.
- Maximum cash reward is 300$
- Maximum item reward per bundle is 15x.
- Pumpkinator has 50,000 health.
- You cannot gain the "Won Halloween Event 2018" badge.
- The amount of Skellies summoned is reduced.
- You can only get 250 EXP for a win.
- Papa Squid
- Uses easy mode, even if the player count is above 10.
- It's generally recommended to join Beginners if you are new to the game, as the regular game may seem a tad overwhelming to you at this stage.
- Prestige players can join here if their normal rank is between 0-10.
- Be aware if anyone has a gold rank as they're likely to know how to play R2DA.
- They're also more powerful due to their ability to buy event items. They're also likely to have event weapons such as the Boo Buster.
- Like Prestige, a removed Universe, this Universe is rank-specific.
- A Rank 11+ can be on this server, but only if they ranked up within the same game session that made them Rank 11+ in the first place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.