The Baseball Bat is a great weapon for stunning zombies and for making a quick escape. As you can hit four mobs with a single swing, you can easily incapacitate a small horde that is after you.
The damage is serviceable and can kill zombies, but also keep in mind that swinging this will consume a lot of stamina. This makes this weapon rather inefficient and will leave you vulnerable in the critical moments. Even if the damage is tempting, you should only use this to stun zombies. You have a gun for a reason.
The Baseball Bat: an unforgettable staple of many stories regarding zombie apocalypses. A classic weapon for survival, aside from the shotgun.
Crafted from simple Ash Trees, every copy is not only built for sports: Its blunt infrastructure was specialized for smashing with brute force. They're a special kind; no normal bat would be able to do so as much as batting balls, as expected from the talents at L-Brain Sidework . For a small extra fee, you aren't discouraged from letting the company engrave a name on the bat. Why wouldn't you have your it make a name for itself?
As more and more weapons were introduced into the market, the power of the bat dwindled, and thus, modifications were necessary. Try some Barbed Wires to start off.
- You can probably consider this as a direct upgrade to the Shovel.
- Two extra units of energy aren't that much, especially when you can hit up to four zombies.
- Manage your targets and try to hit as many mobs as you can.
- Hitting just one is a waste of both energy and time.
- In Vs. Environment, this is basically essential to survive.
- The knockback will push zombies away from you.
- This can be useful in planning an escape. It also trips them.
- If you plan on killing flailing targets, just shoot them instead.
- In Capture the Base, this can help keep zombies away from the flag.
- If you are being surrounded, spin around while swinging.
- This move repels everything surrounding you.
- On top of that, it has a chance to hit the same target twice.
- The Tactical II and the Scout are a great pairing with this as it gives bonus stamina.
- Purchase the Barbed Wire attachment for some extra damage.
- You can swing this six times before running out of stamina. Conserve swings.
- With some luck in Melee Smash, and with the Barbed Wire attachment equipped, you can hit someone twice concurrently, resulting in an instant kill. You simply knock them into the air on the first hit and hit them again while they are still in the air.
- Has useful attachments
- Low Ranked
- High Multi Hit
- High Energy Usage
- Slow Swing Rate
- Rank changed from 7 to 10.
- This is the second returning melee weapon from R2D 2014.
- This was the first melee to have an attachment.
- Classic is a reference to what the Baseball Bat looked like in R2D 2014.
- The overall design of that, however, is based on the Bat from Team Fortress 2.
- Baseball Bat gear can be found here.