Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "Has anybody noticed how small the mag itself is? Seriously, how has PR logic managed to fit 32 bullets in that?"
This attachment replaces the conventional M16A1 magazine with a drum magazine. This carries an extra 15 bullets per magazine and for 3,500$, that's quite a deal.
Well, here we are now. Look how the tables has turned!
- Use this to increase the M16A1 ammo capacity, allowing you to fire longer!
- Even with this attachment, time your bursts so that you increase accuracy.
- This is quite useful with magazine armors such as the Tactical II as your ammo increases even further.
- In real life, the M16A1 drum magazine has a dual drum.
- The original model (prior to being scrapped) had a dual drum, accurately representing its real life counterpart.
- Third attachment to increase ammo capacity after Extended Mags and the Drum Mag.
- In Debug, this used to cost 5,000$.
- This is the second Magazine Extension attachment to aesthetically change the appearance of the magazine on a weapon, after the Drum Mag.