After the large production of oil in Blox Harbor, many Barrels were left over when Blox Harbor was eventually abandoned. Once the survivors landed at Blox Harbor, they found quite a lot of them just laying around.
One survivor accidentally shot a Barrel while trying to headshot a zombie, and ended up blowing up the Barrel. The survivor discovered that the Barrels could actually explode, and spread the knowledge to his comrades. Now everyone uses them.
- You can use this to kill zombies; just be careful of the large radius.
- Also note that you need to complete the objective.
- The Barrels have a large fire and explosion radius, which will kill you if you shoot too close.
- You get 65$ and 1 Fame for every tree you blow up with the Barrel.
- You cannot explode the Barrel with the RPG, M202, M2 Tripod, Tri-Blaster, Toy Bow, X-Mas Launcher, Splashy Washy, Boo Buster, Flamethrower or any melee weapon.
- Has the same mechanic as the Jerry Can and Propane.
- You cannot explode or pick up the Barrels outside of Campaign.
- These make a cameo appearance in Sunny Seaside.
- It's recoloured and doesn't do anything.
- After v1.3.0, the Barrels closest to the trees you have to blow up during Campaign were removed.
- They still appear as props if the gamemode isn't Campaign.
- Before v1.3.4, you got 95$ for every barrel blown up.
Just in case, here is a link to the Wooden Barrel.