- "Check this on your bucket list, YOU ARE NOW RAMBO!"
The Bandolier carries 150 additional rounds, specifically a whole extra magazine, for the Minigun to fire. It also carries an additional two magazines for the M249.
Due to complaints about how quickly ammo on a Minigun was expended, R-Brain Hardwork made the Bandolier to satisfy those carrying a Minigun. The combined weight of both the Minigun and the Bandolier is catastrophic against people's backs, but lawsuits don't exist in the apocalypse anyway.
For some odd reason, people have a higher pain tolerance while wearing this. It's probably the adrenaline from mowing down zombies though.
- This armor is supposed to be used with the Minigun and M249.
- For the longer rounds, try to opt for another weapon entirely.
- An extra magazine can only go so far with the Minigun.
- If you run out of bullets, you're basically done for.
- The extra ammunition this armor supplies also applies to all three of the Ammunition Types that the Minigun supports.
- This can therefore be used to maximise damage output in Bosses.
- High Health
- Included Ammo
- No Resistances
- High Ranked
- Very Specific Ammo
- Rank changed from 15 to 20.
- Now grants two additional magazines for the M249.
- This is the first common armor in R2DA to not be a vest.
- As of now, the Bandolier is the only armor so far to specialise in specific weapons.
- Even after you use the second reload this vest provides, the Bandolier will remain static and not disappear.
- In real life, bandoliers are mainly used to feed machine guns from an ammo can, not from your body.
- Logically, a bandolier would not be able to protect you to the extent seen in-game.