Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "Asiimov skin cost 50$, but asimo skin had a price of 100$... this means our asimo is more expensive then their's."
Asimo is a common, yet quite old, skin series in R2DA that can be found within Premium Skincrates.
It mainly features the colour palette of white, orange and black, using a sci-fi linear pattern.
- Prior to v0.8.2, this could be bought for the Dragunov for 500$ before being obtained in Skincrates.
- The Asimo skin collection is a carbon-copy of the Asiimov skin series from CS:GO.
- Many of the skins seen in-game have been slightly edited from how they appear in CS:GO.
- The Dragunov uses a much lighter shade of black than the other skins in the series.
- The third skin with multiple official designers.
|Remington 700||Spas-12||Steyr M||M249||HK416||SCAR-H|
|Wingmaster 870||Chinalake||Barrett 50 Cal.|