There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
During the R2DA Aquatic Event, the Aquatic Costumes could be bought with gamepass(es) and can be equipped via the Mob Skincrate. They can be kept after the event if they are bought. Without a gamepass, you cannot spawn these types of mobs.
The infected, yet again, are here to celebrate! The SANI virus survivors started seeing infected wearing clothing for the summer and were excited. The summer was hot and the infected didn't want to give the survivors a hard time in this event. They all had a good time, and partied until the end of summer.
The Ticker wants to go scuba-diving with you, but be wary of his radiation! The Leaper wants to steal all your gold! The Digger wants to build sandcastles with you while the Stalker wants to make sure you don't drown! The Brute wants to feed you hearty meat (Sorry, vegans)! Finally, the Swarmer wants to have a fishing contest with you!
Sadly, the Elemental couldn't find a proper outfit, and couldn't get in the water, but his infected and survivor friends made sure he had a good time! Happy (late) Summer!
- The Brute is the Beast with glasses and hat.
- The club appears to be a large chunk of meat on a bone.
- The Stalker is a lifeguard.
- The Edgar is a "swag" guy.
- The Ticker is a scuba diver.
- The Swarmer is a fisherman.
- This was changed from a swimmer.
- The Leaper is a pirate.
- The Digger is a sand castle builder.
- Stalker whistles by clicking LMB.
- Brute loses its hat after becoming charged.
- This is the second costume pack not to include a zombie, that being the Elemental.
- Leaper was supposed to get a pirate body, but was cancelled because PlaceRebuilder didn't get time to update the skin.
- Prior to v1.3.6a, the Brute and Swarmer health were glitched to 1,000 and 100 HP respectively when they were equipped with these skins.
- The Leaper's hat is the Nimble Pirate hat from the ROBLOX catalog.
- The Digger has the Beach Bucket Backpack from the ROBLOX catalog.