- "Summer may be over, but there's no reason to stop enjoying the world as if it was still summer!"
Aquatic is a limited-edition set made for, unsurprisingly, the R2DA Aquatic Event. They cannot be found in normal Skincrates. You can only receive these within specific crates, the Aquatic Skincrate, which are purchasable for 500 Tickets.
It mainly features the colours yellow, green, blue, orange and red. All of them have the text "Aquatic Event" imprinted on them.
- Second skin to alter the sound effect of weapons firing, the first being Christmas.
- First skin to have a particle effect, that being the bubble.
- First skincrate to offer players colors or anything else that makes a reference to the event weapon, in this case its the Splashy Washy one.
- There used to be a bug with the Mini Uzis skin in that, the firing was delayed with this skin.
- This has been fixed in v1.3.6a.
- The M249 magazine is a bit bigger compared to the default skin.
- The Chainsaw and Katana sounds are not altered with this skin equipped, despite every other weapon having their fire/hit sounds altered with this skin on.
- The RPG's warhead smoke and "whoosh" sound effects are replaced with bubbles and a bubble popping sound effect.
|Steyr M||Tinpot||DB Shotgun||Wingmaster 870||M249||P90|
|Barrett 50 Cal.||SCAR-H||Shotty 12||Rambo Knife||Thompson||AK-47|