The trusty Antenna! It helps give out radio signals and helps people communicate from afar. When the survivors needed a way out, they tried calling for help using the Telephone. At first, all hope was lost when they couldn't get a signal. But one of the Survivors noticed the Antenna was missing, and they all quickly searched for it. Once they found it, they were finally able to call for help.
- Use Tag Objective (within the In-Game Store) to locate the Antenna faster.
- Since you can not use your weapon while carrying this, you should throw a Pipebomb to buy yourself some time.
- You can, however, Punch and Kick with this to protect yourself.
- Using an item that grants infinite stamina, such as the Candy Cane, would help you bring this to the Telephone building faster.
- Finding and placing the Antenna where it should be will net you 1 Fame.
- There is a rare bug that you can duplicate the Antenna as seen in this Picture.