Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
People love – no, loved Pills. The countless lives they saved by providing a temporary, rejuvenating, instant boost to whoever took them was an ability that was extremely hard to replicate. Their effect, of course, wasn't only a temporary boost, but a painkiller as well. Not only were Pills extremely useful, they were extremely addicting. It was quickly noted that medical item manufacturers had to begin ramping up production extremely quickly as Pills became more popular. They believed they were saving lives, but they were really feeding a whole separate enemy to the survivors.
A Norwegian manufacturer, Ace, was the first to take notice of this dangerous effect, and realised that they had to create a product that could completely replace the Pills, a momentous task indeed. The rejuvenation effect was replicated after many months of work, and it was put into a liquid form to make consumption more simple. Finally, in an attempt to make their new product enticing, they added a touch of fizz and stevia, and now it was not only a fitting replacement for the addictive drug, it was also a tasty, yet healthy drink, despite being a soda.
The Ace Cola was an instant hit, but most were sure that Pills would bounce back. One day.
That day came soon enough, however, due to lawsuits, they had to be renamed to Vitamins. Survivors didn't care, as they could finally get rid of the Ace Cola's disgusting medicinal aftertaste.
- Buy the Ace Cola from the In-Game Store if your health is getting low, so you can keep on fighting.
- You can give another survivor the Ace Cola by right-clicking on them while holding it.
- Use this on people you defib, it's faster than them buying Ace Cola themselves.
- Keep a safe distance from zombies when drinking Ace Cola, as the animation takes a second to work.
- Right after you take the Ace Cola, take some damage from a zombie or radioactive waste to stop your temporary health from decreasing.
- You might not notice that you are taking damage as you usually do when temporary health is still on, due to neither the red flash or damage audio playing. Look at your health bar once in a while.
- Can be very useful on Bosses due to the short delay.
- The Pills were removed and replaced by the Ace Cola due to ROBLOX updating their Community Rules to eliminate any drug-related items.
- Any Pills you had in your inventory has been transferred over to the Ace Cola.
- Consequently, any Ace Cola you had has been transferred over to Vitamins, an item with the same mesh as the Pills but with a different name.
- The sound effects seem similar to the Bloxy Cola.
- The mesh can be found in the ROBLOX catalog under the Bloxy Cola.