I feel like a good way to get people playing R2DA more often is to have Daily Quests.
This is more of an advanced system of Contracts
- How does it work?
Well, it's quite simple:
Every day you should be provided with about 3 quests and you have 24 hours to complete them. After the 24h mark, the quests will reset. If you complete the quests within the day you get a reward. If you don't, the old quests will be refreshed and you will be given new ones.
- What kind of quests will there be?
Here are some of my suggestions [You can leave your own ideas in the comments]
1) Kill zombies [This one could be either "kill a total of zombies" or a "total of a specific type of zombie"]
2) Complete missions [Campaign, Survival etc]
3) Kill Boss [Only Chronos or King Cherry Cake, no event bosses]
4) Kill with a specific gun [Similar to number 1 but a bit more challenging | With the guns you currently own]
5) Kill survivors [Again, similar to first. By that I mean it's either "Kill a total of survivors" or a "Kill a total of survivors with a specific type of zombie"
6) Play for a specific amount of time [Self-explanatory]
- What rewards will you get from completing a quest?
You should be able to get these in a small amount:
1) Gold [500-1000]
2) Exp [500-1000]
3) Tickets [30-50]
4) Any type of armour [2-3]
Edit: 5) Items [3-5]
It will always be random
+ The quests shouldn't work in Singleplayer for the reason being they would be too easy.
+ The "Kill Survivor" quest shouldn't work in Melee smash, FFA, TDM (etc.). You need to be a zombie to complete it.
+ You could refresh the quests by either using Robux or In-game currency [Gold / Tickets]. You can only refresh 1 quest per day.
+ Kills with items such as Grenade, Molotov, Steil, C4, Airstrike etc. (Items that deal damage and have a big range) shouldn't add up. You can only use guns/melees.
I'm planning on updating the post whenever I get new ideas. I'd love to hear your ideas down below!