The Night Vision Goggles is another accessory that will give you an advantage by allowing you to see through the dark, as well as being able to see hidden stalkers. This'll replace the standard flashlight method on illuminating the dark.
Press X to toggle night vision.
When the apocalypse struck, a lot of people realized that their everyday life was no more. Unless a cure had been released, they had no choice but to adapt. During daytime, they'd either take refuge on a secured place with people defending from all angles or to go sneaky, to avoid alerting the nearby infecteds. This, they can do. It wasn't too much of a hassle but during night time, It sparked a problem to them. Most of the flashlights weren't too much of a help to them since light wasn't powerful enough to illuminate the entire environment, they'd either have to power up the place or place lanterns everywhere. Although even though this could solve the isuse, they'd eventually have to move from base to base in order to prevent too much infected attention. The military acknowledged this problem and started distributing modern Night Vision Goggles towards everyone, one important feature they noticed is that they were able to prevent ambushes from a group of Stalkers.
- Although some maps take place during broad daylight, some spots are still dark. Bringing the Night Vision Goggles isn't completely a bad idea.
- If you hear whispers from a Stalker, be sure to turn on night vision to prevent getting ambushed.
- Turning this on during the end of an arena round may be a good idea as it reveals hidden Stalkers.
- This thread is a remake from my other thread.
- 8/31/2020: Blog Created
- 8/31/2020: Thread Created
- 8/31/2020: Removed the feature where it only occupies the med-defib-jetpack slot