The RPK is a light machine gun part of the AK family. It deals huge damage along with its decent accuracy and range. Its big ammo magazine capacity will make you last a bit longer than other weapons. This is the perfect rival for the M249 and should be definitely be feared of.
When the M249 was released, surely it had a big impact to the weapons industry. All of the pro's were going for this gun. Who wouldn't? It packs a punch, has decent ammo and can penetrate up to 3 zombies. All of these traits made the other guns look like garbage. It seems like everything is fine, but due to the big demand for that weapon, it made a huge problem for them. You see, M249s aren't easy to be manufactured. It costs alot of resources and materials to create one, and when R-Brain Hardwork only has limited resources, it'd create a big issue for them. They had to think for an alternative weapon, something cheap yet still a rival weapon for the M249. The RPK was the obvious solution for this. It wasn't long that other pro's have switched to the RPK for their main weapon.
- This weapon still slows you down, be sure to unequip this gun when not in use. (same walkspeed with the M249.)
- Be sure to crouch to maximize accuracy when firing.
- Equip the Drum Mag when fighting bosses to maximize damage.
- Be aware that you'll have to sacrifice your reload speed for this, making you vulnerable to the boss's attacks.
- If you prefer accuracy over than ammo count, then equipping Bipods than Drum Mag may be a good idea.
- Take advantage of the Hard Impact trait, try to line up zombies.
- High Damage
- High DPS
- High Total Damage
- Fast Firing
- Fairly Accurate
- Decent Range
- Slow Walkspeed
- High Ranked
- Sluggish Reload Speed
- Second LMG to be added in R2DA.
- Second LMG Suggestion by Feinapfel.
Drum Mag (Slot #1)
+25 bullets (45/1 > 70/1)
-20 Accuracy (115 > 95)
Reload Speed increased from 3.7s to 4.7s
Bipod (Slot #1)
+10 Accuracy (115 > 125)
Hipfire (Slot #2)
Rebel Pose (Slot #3)
- 2/16/2020: Blog Created
- 2/17/2020: Thread Created
- 2/17/2020: Cost increase from 75k to 80k
- Firerate nerfed from 600 to 560
- Magazine count nerf from 2 to 1
- Rank lowered from 50 to 43
- 3/9/2020: Added Semi-Auto (along w/ buff)