BIG CHANGES, NEW ISLANDS, NEW STRUCTURES!!
LIVING TREES AND PLANKS ARE GONE, PLANKS ARE REPLACED WITH LAND BRIDGES
MORE SMALL CHANGES, GAPS FILLED, PAPER TEXT REPLACED, ETC.
also i'm aware that the thumbnails on the game look pixelated
it's because of the grass
It seems that a select few individuals, who have a grudge on me, have sent their followers to dislike my game in an attempt to ruin my reputation. I will not name any names as to not send anybody their way. Do not let them deceive you. This doesn't mean you can't dislike the game, I am wholly open to criticism. It's just them finding the smallest fault and milking it out of proportion.
please don't say about how "bruh this is worse than blox harbor"
if you think it is keep it to yourself, if blox harbor can make it in so can this map, constructive criticism is fine, just be nice about it kthxbye
This is an improved version of a suggestion I made months back. I decided to scrap it because the map itself wasn't big enough. So I improved it and brought it back!
Visit the game here
A remake of an R2D 2008 map that takes place in a small archipelago with several islands and a helipad in the center. Structures and parts of buildings can be seen strewn around the islands, implying this was under construction at the time of the outbreak.
Global warming has been a problem for a long time. The ice in the Arctic is melting, tropical climates are getting hotter. Unfortunately, this place fell victim to global warming, and almost all of the islands were eventually submerged. There are still advertisements for Bloxway plays, implying this was once a heavily developed area. The SANI virus eventually spread to the islands, and most of the citizens succumbed to the infection, with only a few lone survivors just lounging around (they don't have the proper skills to take them on). Nobody knows how the virus got here, but there is still an intact corkboard of ships, when they will arrive, and what will be shipped.
All we can do now is wait.
A multitude of small islands with trees, fences, ammo tables, the works. Survivors spawn on any of the islands. They can be traversed through using land bridges and there are many vantage points for building forts.
The helipad in the center island is where the helicopter will land in Rescue.
- Don't stay on one island for too long, zombies will catch on to what you're doing.
- This is a map where range matters. Pick a gun with a large range.
- Diggers are unable to spawn on this map, don't worry.
- This is a remake of the map Smokerville, one of the 6 maps in the very first version of Reason 2 Die, all the way back in 2008 (7 if you include the unused Ghost Town map).
- This remake is about twice the size of the original Smokerville.
- In R2D, there was a zombie called the Smoker, which had a long tongue like the Edgar.
- There was actually a rare variant of the Smoker called Edgar The Smoker, which dealt twice as much damage.
- Jopede's signature hat, the Angry Warrior, can be seen on a pillow with a Crabmine next to it.
- This has two references, first being the pillow, referencing Jopede's Pillow Fight Simulator, a game PlaceRebuilder also worked on. The second reference, with the Crabmine, is from a video where Jopede and PlaceRebuilder make a peace offering to King Crab using Crabmines.
- Hats are left behind near the helipad. The hats there are commonly worn by AndreiBernikov, an R2DA map maker.
- A "Burger House" can be seen on one of the islands. This building also shows up in Shoot'em Up Town.
- A replica of the map in Disaster Hotel can be found on one of the islands and can by climbed on.
New islands (!!)
Islands replaced with smooth terrain (with grass) (!)
Added ropes and supports to the ends of planks
Removed all big posters - they clashed with the theme of the map, smaller posters still remain
Living trees are no more
All planks replaced with land bridges
Added more large structures (!)
New, updated image
The dead trees are now good (THEY WERE MADE BY OBAMAISMAD, I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO HIM.)
Added more structures, props, and bumps to spice things up a little
Changed fog and ambient - the map now feels much more dreary and abandoned