In the first part I talked about Bosses and thier possible moves. This post will be about items, mount and quest. Let's begin!
1) Quest: To not make same mistakes as this year Easter Event Quest, I decided to not put anything that players dislke in quest, and mostly put things that are actually interesting and fun. Few rules about quest:
- No mounts.
- Pies, Eggs or any item that has possiblity to trip fellow players is banned from the quest. I decided to put it to prevent situations where players with high amount of Eggs and Pies would trip other players, and kill them.
- Like in this year Christmas Event Quest (High Bye Die), a kill wall will be added. It will prevent any round delay. The wall stops right before Mini Boss Gates.
-There is Inf Stamina on this Quest, to make players able to finish quest as fast as possible.
Let's move to what quest will contain.
Part 1: Obby:
-Players start in small Barn, where they will have to climb a laddder, and exit the barn.
- After exiting the Barn, there will be a bridge to cross. But Bridge will have a small twist. There will be a chance that planks will disconnect from bridge, you would fall down and die.
- After Crossing the bride, there will be a puzzle. Group of 4 Players will grab a key and will have a to complete the puzzle. They will have to pick up and connect pieces to pick up and put them into correct place, to make a drawing out of it. Players have timer of 3 Minutes to finish the puzzle. If they won't finish it on time, everybody from group dies. If they finish the puzzle tho, a set of coulds will apper infront of the players.
- Players while running on clouds, have to watch out. On some coulds there is a chance of bunny poping out and throwing Easter Egg at players. Egg trips and pushes player on hit. Bunny will die after few shots.
-After crossing the set of clouds , players will have to do a small obby. Obby will be simillar to style like Chronos XI Quest Obby. It will have set of moving platforms, blocks to jump across etc.
Part 2: Mini Boss
- After Obby is finished, players have to step on a button, to active a Mini Boss, it will be a Chocolate Ducky. Here are some stats for Mini Boss:
Stats of Chocolate Ducky:
- Chocolate Egg Throw. Chocolate Ducky throws a small Chocolate Egg. On hit with a player it will deal 30 Damage. Ducky throws 6 Chocolate Eggs in total.
- Hot Chocolate. Ducky will throw some cups of Hot Chocolate in it. On hit with player it will deal 45 Damage, but if cup hits ground or a wall, it will spill chocolate on floor. Anybody who walks into it takes 5 Damage per second.
-Mini Chocolate Ducklings. Chocolate Ducky summons 7 smaller versions of himself. Here are stats for them:
Mini Chocolate Duckling.
Damage: 25 Per peck.
Mini Chocolate Ducklings will peck any nerby player. Peck only deals damage.
- After killing Ducky, pick up the Chocolate Key, unlock the door, and enter the gates. Killing Mini Boss will drop 20 Tickets to pick up.
For this event, I decided to make a mount that is a support.
Name: Mecha Bunny Suit
Apperence: Mecha Bunny Suit is going to give player, gray gloves, helmet with Bunny Ears and a Boots with jets in them.
Ability: Mecha Bunny Suit has 2 Main abilities. Player is able to switch through ability by pressing [F] on thier keyboard. After choosing ability you may press and hold Mouse 1 to active it.
Ability 1: Healing Aura. Mecha Bunny Suit will cause player to do a small animation, after that he will make a healing effect, simillar to Acorn and Flag. It will heal all survivors in your range by 145 HP. There is one minus tho. Each ability has something called Charge. Both abilities will have chagres. if you are out of charges you won't be able to use them. Has 3 charges.
Ability 2: The Savior. Mecha Bunny Suit will again cause player to do a small animation. This time, it will cause any nearby zombies to get pushed and tripped. Has 2 Charges.
There is one more thing about the Mecha Bunny Suit. To not make it this boring, it will have a Passive! Passive will cause the suit to save it's user if his HP goes under 35 HP. It will also stop Edgars and Leapers from holding you. Only 1 use.
I have made only 3 of those, but I hope you all will help me with this one.
- Easter Egg. It's a colourful egg. After getting eaten, you will have infinite stamina for 30 seconds.
- Chocolate Bomb. It will act like normal throwable like Molotov or other, but after few seconds on ground it will explode, covering everything in sticky chocolate. It will make enemies unable to move for 6 seconds.
- Event Weapon: Cleaning Broom. Because of the bunch of cleaning happening in Spring time, I made idea for this weapon.
Max hits: 2
Ability: If you hold down Mouse 1 you will clean the ground. It will be a trap tho. If any zombie walks in it, they will be tripped for 5 seconds.
So those are my ideas for Easter Event. What do you think? Is it good? Please leave your opinion in comment section. Have a nice day!